1.26.2009

I Do Love A Good Tagging!!!.........

Thanks Melissa :)
Seven random things about me:

1. I peel the stickers and labels off of everything that I can. Make-up products, pop bottles, you name it, I take it off.

2. I have a huge fear of people in costume. Santa seems to be the main perp for me though. Guy scares the crap out of me!

3. I have a disease called Tardysens disease which makes it physically impossible for me to be on time. The doctors tell me that they're working on a cure but the labs have been unsuccessful at discovering anything so far. I continue to hope. Please donate.

4. I had a crush on Wonder Dog when I was a kid.

5. I have a secret desire to try being a nun. Just for kicks.

6. I can't stand having my feet underneath things made of metal such as beds and the seats of cars. I won't even notice I'm doing it and then my toes will automatically tense up and I get the chills.

7. I hate chewed gum. When I lean over the garbage can to spit my gum out, I close my eyes. When I spit it out into a napkin, I hold it so that I don't have to feel the squish of the gum.

The End! Everyone I know has already been tagged!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey! I did not know most of that stuff about you. Interesting. Were you at the store the day Santa came? Did you hide in a closet?

I looked at the revamped bedroom, very cute. I had no idea you were so crafty. And you really do like the lace! Good job.

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't hide in a closet but I avoided the children's section like the plague. He looked at me once when I walked by and I thought I was going to have a heart attack!