11.06.2010

"How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being?" -Oscar Wilde

My husband is just going to have to learn to love that I:

-Put on full Broadway shows in the shower
-Love laughing more than anything, perhaps sometimes excessively
-Put ketchup on my Macaroni and Cheese
-Have conversations with myself about things I am stressed about
-Hate texting
-Enjoy watching shows like Hannah Montana and iCarly
-Have no interest in pretty much any type of "roughing it" types of things like hiking, rock climbing, crazy stuff like that.
-Eat like a pig when delicious Chinese food is placed before me
-Retain a ridiculous amount of worthless movie knowledge
-Am generally an all-around goofball
-Enjoy watching funny videos on the internet, especially funny animal videos. Animals are hilarious!
-Sometimes enjoy spending all day inside and watching movies
-Am not a good cook because for some reason, I always think it's a good idea to deviate from the recipe when I think something will make it better but it never does
-Love Star Trek
-Am a big time dog person. I honestly don't know if I could marry a man that wouldn't let us have a dog. But I promise I don't buy sweaters with my dog's face on it. I'm not that kind of a dog person
-Hate doing the dishes with the fiery passion of a thousand suns
-Love watching old movies
-Have a fear of people acting in costume, particularly Santa Claus. You can imagine that for me, Disneyland is the most terrifying happiest place on earth.
-Speaking of Disneyland, I hate roller coasters. I am not a thrill seeker, by any means.
-Like men in kilts......soooooo.....he better not be too manly to wear a man's skirt
-Will wet my pants if I laugh too hard
-Take pictures like this:

2 comments:

Hey Melissa Mae said...

Squints, i can't even begin to express how much I love you! You are so freakin cool. :)

aubrey said...

RAD! RAD! RAD!

P.S. I look forward to having some Broadway shows in my home for a few days this December!! *giggle*giggle*snort*