10.19.2010

I am not a very diligent blogger, especially since I left for school here in Hawaii. I wish I could say it is because I am completely and utterly swamped without a second to spare, but that would just be a lie. I guess I mostly just feel like I have nothing particularly interesting to say.
The truth is, unless you enjoy hiking, swimming with dangerous sea creatures, or throwing yourself out of a plane/off of a cliff, there isn't really too much to do on Oahu. Granted, I would swim with the sharks in a heart beat were there not definite chance of barfing the whole way out to the cage. (Darn you, vomit anxieties!) As much as I hate to admit it, I dislike all of those things. I wish to goodness I loved hiking, but I have a hard time enjoying scenery when I am sweaty, out of breath, and hurtin all over.
However, I am still content with mainly hanging at the beach with the occasional outing. It's hard to get out of Laie. If you don't have a car then you have to take the bus and the bus is no good.
Anyways, I am rambling! Basically, I am just going to try and be better and blogging. Anything. Even if its just a cool quote I found or a funny picture. It shall be done!
Okay bye.
BYE!

No comments: