6.17.2009

She's Got Hair Down To Her Gams!

But not anymore!!!


I barely made it to ten inches recently ( Locks of Love requirement) and I was oh so ready to chop the stuff off! So I did :)
The hair styling department at my college cuts hair for a miraculous $3 so I just popped in after class and got a cut. The girl did a wonderful job and I love it. I liked having long hair because I could put it in a ponytail and it blew romantically in the wind. But blow drying it and trying my hardest to make it look decent, since my hair is stick straight, had my growling my way through my morning routine. Now I can go back to drying it in a mere three minutes! Woooo!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your new doo. and the fact that it cost $3 makes it look even more amazing.

melissa mae said...

Wow! For $3 that is a way cute doo. I would never be so lucky! I have a long way to go before I get to ten inches

Lauren Rawlings said...

Wow! That looks really cute. I love the pic.

aubrey said...

Oh dear goodness! How cute are you Elise! I love it so much! Someone out there will be glad you did that for them, way to go awesomeness woman!

Angie said...

The new cut really is cute.

Melissa said...

Great do for $3!