3.09.2008

The Doctor was tired of being at the top of my blog...

...so I'll follow in Aubrey's footsteps and tag myself with this thing.

..10 years ago...
I was going to freaking Deseret Academy....and that's about it. 5th grade, yo. Actually, that's about when I started getting into pixel art which I'm still pretty into.

...5 Things on my to do list today...
1. Music Theory homework
2. Make it through work alive
3. See if FYE has Doctor Who Season 3 used. (I love it, but I'm not paying $100 for one season....sorry)
4. Finish my book
5. Go to the gym......ahahahah!

...5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Alfalfa sprouts (heck yes!)
2.Really cold glass of milk
3. Mother's Taffy Cookies with a really cold glass of milk
4. Salt and vinegar chips
5. Bananas

...what I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire...
Take care of the mom and pops, set them up with a little house with a big yard. QUIT MY JOB AND GO TO SCHOOL FULL TIME!!!! Move out. Buy Melissa a monkey named Cotton. Buy everyone in the fam the entire collection of Dr Who DVDs. New car. Trip to Scotland for all us girls. I would install a personal Panda Express in my kitchen so I can have it whenever I want. And I would buy a hobbit.

...3 bad habits...
1. Laziness
2. Eating too much
3. long showers control my life

...5 places I have been...
1. Utah
2. New York <3
3. California
4. Florida
5. The Lion House Pantry

...5 jobs I have had...
1. Deseret Book
2. Lion House Pantry
3. Payless Shoes
4. Pistol Petes
5. The Doctors companion

...5 Things people don't know about me...
1. I am generally attracted to weird looking guys as opposed to that general hotties that every other girl drools over.
2. I am basically obsessed with anything to do with Scotland.
3. I do pixel art in my spare time.
4. I have an online friend that I've known for about 5 years and we once wrote ourselves into the first two Lord of the Rings books. It was really funny actually.
5. I want to be a marine biologist.



4 comments:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

*GASP* I can't believe you're going to buy me a monkey named Cotton! Gosh dang it all to heck, you're the best sister ever!
Hey, do you have those Lord of the Rings stories anywhere? I want to read them agayn.

Unknown said...

wow - this was pretty fun to read. i love that you hate your job so much. i've hated every job i've ever had. good luck with school. i love that you have an attraction to the odder looking men. way to go. and save the whales!

Dear Lovey Heart said...

that last list of things basically sums up why i love you so much! thanks for the birthday wishes i promise i will call soon love you dearie

aubrey said...

TOTALLY AWES