6.28.2008

The Soundtrack of Our Love <3

This post is for Catherine, who I admitted to the other night that I have a "theme song", if you will, for almost every fictional character I have ever loved. And believe me.....there are many. In no particular order:

The Doctor
From "Doctor Who"


Why I love him:


The Song:



Mr Tumnus
From "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe"


Why I love him:


The Song:


Jackson Stewart
From "Hannah Montana"


Why I love him:


The Song:



Tim Canterbury
From "The Office" (UK version)


Why I love him:


The Song:


Peregrin Took
From "The Lord of the Rings"


Why I love him:


The Song:


There you have it! The soundtrack of my love! I'm sure some of the songs don't really seem to fit with the guy but....I can't control what my heart tells me. It is destiny.

1 comment:

aubrey said...

Elise I love this post! I didn't quite get what you were talking about last night, I was totally half asleep yesterday! But I get it now. How funny! I have to wonder about the guy who was singing Thorn In His Side.....Billy Piper and him must have the same dance instructor!